London Fraud Forum 12th Annual Conference
Date: Tuesday 2nd October 2018
Venue: One Great George Street, London SW1
The London Fraud Forum’s 12th Annual Conference – Tuesday 2 October – Early Bird Tickets Now on Sale!
“A very effective and entertaining day. Most worthwhile. Thank you!!”
“Good speakers, excellent topics, hospitality outstanding.”
Join more than 200 fraud prevention experts from high street banks, law enforcement, fintech companies, mobile phone operators and a range of national and public sector organisations at the London Fraud Forum’s 12th Annual Conference, the leading event for fraud experts.
Packed with high-profile speakers, interactive workshops and exhibitors showcasing the latest technology, the London Fraud Forum’s Annual Conference is a must-attend event for experts at the frontline in the fight against fraud.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Ian Dyson, Commissioner for City of London Police
- Mark Cheeseman, Deputy Director of Public Sector Fraud at the Cabinet Office
- Charles Arthur, former Guardian Technology Editor and author of Cyber Wars: Hacks that Shocked the Business World
- Detective Chief Superintendent Michael Gallagher who led the team responsible for arresting £500k master Bitcoin hacker Grant West
Additional sessions will cover GDPR, private prosecutions and the psychology fraudsters use to fool the savviest of victims.
As always, the event will close with our popular drinks reception giving you the unique opportunity to meet fellow practitioners working in fraud prevention, investigation and prosecution from across a wide range of companies and organisations in both public and private sectors.
Furthermore, your place on the London Fraud Forum’s 12th Annual Conference includes...
- A year's membership of the London Fraud Forum with benefits including regular updates on key developments and trends affecting your day-to-day business; networking opportunities; invitations to breakfast seminars and conferences; access to the members’ section of the London Fraud Forum website and members’ discussion forum - and more!
Work in fraud? You can’t afford to miss the London Fraud Forum’s 12th Annual Conference.
The London Fraud Forum’s Annual Conference always sells out and we advise booking early to avoid disappointment and to secure the early bird discount rate.
Click here to book your place now!
Final programme to be published on Wednesday 18 July. Check out the 2017 programme here.