WHAT ARE OUR AIMS?
The aims of the LONDON•FRAUD•FORUM are:
- to promote fraud awareness by providing members with up-to-date information on the latest developments and trends in economic crime and methods of combating it;
- to facilitate open discussion on best practice in combating fraud by providing an effective network for members to share ideas;
- to reduce fraud in the region by enabling members to be better equipped to fight it.
WHAT DO WE DO?
We hold quarterly breakfast seminars, which are free for members. These provide our members with the opportunity to hear topical presentations from high-level expert speakers from (for example) government, law enforcement, lawyers and front-line practitioners, about issues of particular concern to us all, and also to network with fellow anti-fraud professionals.
We also hold an extremely well-known, popular and well-attended annual conference, which regularly attracts over 200 delegates. We believe that because it is a conference by anti-fraud practitioners for anti-fraud practitioners, ours has become THE must-attend fraud event in the calendar. Feedback received from recent conferences has included:
“I always leave knowing more than when I arrived and having made new contacts, both of which are success criteria for me.”
“Very informative and helpful.”
“Useful and practical.”
Because the LONDON•FRAUD•FORUM is a not-for-profit organisation, the attendance fee for the conference (which also includes a year’s membership) is well below that of other, commercial, events, while still providing a packed agenda and hugely valuable networking opportunities.
Click here to download a copy of the LONDON•FRAUD•FORUM constitution.
For more information on the benefits of membership, and how to become a member, click on the button on the right above.
The benefits of membership include:
- regular updates via meetings and conferences on key industry developments
- the opportunity to share ideas and experiences with counterparts
- access to speakers' presentations and more in the members' website
- great networking opportunities